This combo for Black Friday consists of 2 products from Plum:
1) E- Luminence Deep Moisturising Cream | 15ml: For the first time in India! The hydrating power of Vitamin E is boosted by a dozen potent plant nutrients, to provide unmatched hydration and nourishment to dry & damaged skin. The result: bouncy, hydrated skin that exudes a happy, dewy radiance.
- Filled with the goodness of Vit-E & 12 phytonutrients that boost hydration and nourishment.
- Ingredients work from within to hydrate, nourish and repair skin. - Rich, smooth textured cream that blends beautifully into the skin.
- Paraben-free, mineral oil-free, paraffin-free, silicone-free. - 100% vegan formula, not tested on animals.
2) Chamomile and White Tea Brighten-Up Face Scrub | 15gm: An absolute Bright delight fro your skin! Reveal the brighter side of you - each time you scrub away dead cells, dirt & dullness with the New Plum Chamomile & White Tea Brighten-Up Face Scrub. This Facial Scrub has gentle cellulose beads & effective walnut shell powder that makes this a perfect scrubbing combo, while the antioxidant-rich botanical extracts in the base keep the goodness going beneath the surface. Enriched with Chamomile and Aloe, it soothes stressed skin and effectively removes all dirt, impurities to give brighter-looking clearer skin. Use every alternate day (not more than thrice a week) to brighten up, get ready and face the world (and the sun) again!
- Gentle but effective facial scrub to brighten up dull and damaged skin
- Perfectly sized walnut shell granules for effective scrubbing action
- Biodegradable cellulose beads that balance out the scrubbing, while being gentle on the environment
- A rich, skin-loving base that doesn't dry out the skin
- Chamomile Extract and Aloe juice that calms sun-exposed skin
- Antioxidant-rich white tea to help your skin bounce back
- A melange of 5 antioxidant leaf extracts for added nourishment
- Leaves your face looking fresher, brighter, healthier and younger-looking, without drying it
- Plum products are free of parabens, phthalates, propylene glycol, SLS, DEA and PABA