1. Superfood for youthful-looking skin: A magical sea plant, Blue Spirulina is a naturally occurring alga with a greenish-blue colour. Rich in nutrients, vitamins, minerals and essential fatty & amino acids, it has powerful skin benefits that can help transform the overall health of your skin. It helps to reduce inflammation in the skin, revealing a youthful and radiant-looking complexion. It also has ultra-hydrating properties and works brilliantly on improving dull and congested skin while also promoting cell renewal and thus helping to reduce signs of ageing. It’s truly a superfood for your skin that helps to maintain its natural glow and youthfulness.
2. The lightest oil to restore suppleness: Squalene is a naturally occurring oil in our skin that is very close to the skin’s sebum. It was usually derived from shark liver and used in many cosmetic products over the years. However, we now have a hydrolysed form of Squalene called Squalane, which is plant-derived and equally beneficial for the skin. Squalene is also a more stable form of Squalane and does not oxidise or clog pores. The concentration of this oil in our skin starts to lower as we age. Hence, incorporating this oil into your skincare routine can reap incredible benefits for your skin. The oil can help on a cellular level, thanks to its molecular structure being so close to the skin’s own, and fight against free radicals to help with early signs of ageing. It is a lightweight oil that provides a lot of moisture while also balancing the oil production in the skin. It helps to give you plump and supple skin with a youthful glow.
3. Antioxidant boost with green tea: Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract is a tea extract taken from Camellia Sinensis. Both green and white teas are derived from this plant and we are all well aware of the antioxidant benefits of green tea. This extract is truly an incredible ingredient as it provides a multitude of skincare benefits. Let’s start with the most prevalent skin concern; anti-ageing. UV-induced oxidative stress is one of the main reasons for premature ageing and this extract helps target this concern beautifully. It helps to keep the skin soft and supple while improving its elasticity. It also helps to improve the overall quality of the skin by providing hydration and preventing trans-epidermal water loss. Some studies suggest that it can also have astringent properties that can help fight acne. What more can we ask for!
4. Suitable for: Skin that lacks hydration and firmness. Helps to reduce premature ageing caused by UV damage.
- Firms and Tones Skin
- Reduces Signs of Ageing
How to use:
- Apply the mask to a clean and dry face and leave it on for 15 minutes or until completely dry.
- Once the mask is completely dry, gently rinse it off with water then pat dry with a soft towel.
- Do not scrub off the mask without water.