The Pure Zinc Matte Sunscreen Gel can be used regularly and generously as it is light and safe on the skin. 100% Zinc oxide is a mineral-based compound that’s used both as a skin protectant and as a sunscreen. When UV light hits zinc oxide, it reflects away from the skin, preventing the harmful rays from penetrating the skin. Furthermore, zinc oxide is not absorbed into the skin like other sunscreens and is hence less irritating for all skin types, especially skin with acne, eczema, and rosacea.
- The combination of zinc oxide is highly effective in blocking UVA and UVB rays. It’s also invisible after application.
- Micronized Zinc Oxide is mineral-based UVA and UVB filters that reflect off harsh rays from falling on the skin’s surface.
- Now face the sun with confidence every time you step out with the sun expert that's lightweight and perfect to wear under everyday make-up.
How to use:
- Dot the sunscreen on your forehead, cheeks, chin and nose with your fingertips.
- Use your fingertips to spread the sunscreen evenly across your face.
- Re-apply every 3-4 hours for broad-spectrum protection.