- Ayurvedic Shampoo:-Bhringraj also known as the king of herbs is cultivated in the humid tropical regions of India and is a rich source of nutrients such as iron, vitamin E, magnesium and vitamin D. All of these nutrients combine to promote hair growth and prevent hair fall.
- The Hibiscus Flower is a rich source of vitamin C. This helps boost collagen giving strength to the hair. It stimulates hair regrowth and prevents dryness of the hair.
- Curry Leaves are a rich source of beta-carotene and proteins that reduce hair loss and increase hair growth. They also contain amino acids and antioxidants which strengthen the hair follicles.
- Amla boosts collagen levels and improves hair growth. It contains essential fatty acids which strengthen hair follicles giving the hair strength and lustre.
- Ayurvedic Hair Conditioner:-The Hibiscus Flower is a rich source of vitamin C that boosts collagen giving strength to the hair. It stimulates hair regrowth and prevents dryness of the hair.
- Aloe Vera contains proteolytic enzymes that repair dead skin cells on the scalp and acts as an excellent conditioner leaving the hair luminous and soft.
Soap Nut or Reetha is an ancient herb in Ayurveda rich in saponin that makes hair healthy, shiny, and lustrous when used regularly.
How to Use:
- Apply the shampoo gently on wet hair and massage to work up a light lather. Rinse and repeat once again if needed. Sadhev’s Ayurvedic Shampoo is gentle on the scalp and is designed for everyday use.
- Post the shampoo, Apply the conditioner gently on clean moist hair starting from the root, moving slowly towards the tip. Leave on for a few minutes and rinse off for soft, naturally shining hair.