KETO, LOW GI, DIABETIC FRIENDLY CAKE IN MINUTES Making Keto cake was never this easy! This rich, intense Chocolate cake is the perfect solution for any craving. And it’s so delicious; you’ll never guess it’s so healthy! Made with California Almond Flour and Plant Based Sweetener (Erythritol) This cake is LOW GI, fits KETO Macros, and is also Diabetic Friendly. Use this box to make a quick dessert, EGGLESS Fudge, or healthy breakfast muffins. Bake it in the oven, microwave, or cooker. This Box makes one 6” cake (or 8 to 10 cupcakes depending on size).
- Certified gluten free, Zero preservatives, No chemicals or additives, Just pure clean ingredients, made with love by three moms.
- No preservatives. Gluten Free. Zero Refined Sugar.
- NET CARB CALCULATION Calories and Carbs from Erythritol are included in the label even though it is technically zero carb therefore Net Carbs are calculated as below:
Net Carbs = Total Carbs – (Carbs from Erythritol + Fiber) AVOID CHEAT MEALS The Keto Cake can be stored in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 2 weeks. Just microwave 20 sec before serving!
- Don’t fall out of Keto with a cheat meal, just make the cake and keep in the freezer so you have it ready for any craving! EXCITING RECIPE LEAFLET INSIDE This cake is wonderful plain, or can be made into delicious chocolate and peanut butter cupcakes, brownies and more - You'll get 6 fun cake recipes AND 2 recipes for Keto toppings inside each box!
How to use :
- Use this mix to make delicious EGGLESS FUDGE: Cake Mix + 1 tablespoon of thick curd + 20g butter.
- Mix well and then Microwave in a flat bottom dish for 1 min 30sec It will look gooey and oily.
- Allow it to cool and then put it in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- Serve plain, or with Keto Gache (recipe in the box) You will have a rich, chocolatey fudge!