Our Zero-Maida Blueberry Pancake Mix is the complete mix for easy, healthy and delicious pancakes in minutes! All you have to do is whisk it together with your choice of wet ingredient.
Crafted from a blend of all-natural ingredients - white chickpeas, blueberry, rice, sorghum, and red lentils - our gluten-free pancakes will satiate your sweet tooth while providing a healthy, balanced meal. We use Stevia, a natural sweetener so you can dig in, guilt-free! These protein-packed, high-fiber pancakes are made to fuel your daily victories.
Don't want to use it all at once? Our resealable pouch keeps the mix fresh for next time.
- White Chickpeas: Rich source of protein
- Sorghum: Full of iron
- Rice: Excellent source of manganese
- Urad Dal: High antioxidant properties
- Red Lentils: Great source of B-vitamins
- Blueberry- Source of Vitamin C, E and K
- Stevia-blend Sugar: Fewer calories than refined sugar
How to Use :
- In a mixing bowl, take 1 cup of Banana Pancake Mix
- Add 1 ½ tbsp. melted butter or oil
- Depending on your preference, add ½ cup milk or ½ cup water, or 1 egg
- Whisk well and keep aside for 20 to 30 minutes
- Heat a pan over medium heat. Lightly grease it. Pour batter onto the hot pan
- Cover the pan with a lid until the pancake is cooked. Flip and cook the other side. Serve with toppings of your choice