Atoderm SOS Spray benefits from a new scientific discovery: 2 new biological targets were identified as causing itching for skin prone to atopy or psoriasis. This care also acts on other biological pathways for a global action on either frequent or temporary itching. The new Skin Relief technology (containing Ambora and Green tea extracts) combined with the renowned soothing dermatological active ingredient Enoxolone blocks the biological process responsible for itching right from the start and directly targets each of involved pathways. The Skin Barrier Therapy™ patent protects even the driest skin from the bacteria that causes itching to intensify. Lastly, Vitamin PP and Squalane supplement the formula in order to supply lipids required to strengthen the skin barrier. The patented natural D.A.F.™ (Dermatological Advanced Formula) complex raises the skin’s tolerance threshold. Results: The skin is immediately soothed and the urge to scratch is reduced for a lasting effect. For immediate confort, long-lasting hydration and intensive protection.
- Soothes itching sensations in 60 seconds for 6 hours of efficacy
- Reduces the urge to scratch and provides immediate comfort Provides an immediate sensation of freshness Very good tolerance
- Ultra-lightweight texture
- Unfragranced, Ultra-fast 360° application in one easy step
- Does not stain clothes Compliant with Irritated, dry to very dry sensitive skin
How to Use:
- Apply as often as needed.
- STEP 1: Spray 20 cm away on clean skin.
- STEP 2: Spread if needed.
- STEP 3: Let dry.
- Spray in the palm of your hand before any application on the face. Do not inhale. Suitable from birth, excluding premature infants. This product is not a medication. If there is no improvement in the skin condition or if the problems persist, consult a healthcare professional. To be used alone or in addition to drug treatments on medical advice. Attention. Pressurized container: may burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and all other ignition sources. NO SMOKING. Do not puncture or burn, even after use. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures above 50°C. Keep out of reach of children.