For skin that is prone to dryness, Olive & Aloe Vera Butter Lotion is both nourishing and moisturising, while protecting the skin from everyday damage. It helps soothe irritated skin through its anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, humectant and soothing qualities, while leaving it feeling soft and supple.
- Soothes Skin, Deeply Nourishes, Intensely Moisturises
- Olive Oil is a powerhouse of benefits, especially for dry skin. It contains the organic compound Squalene that supports the skin’s moisture retention function. Also rich in Vitamin E, olive oil works to increase the skin’s ability to absorb and retain water, leaving it well hydrated.
- Aloe Vera is packed with Vitamin B Complex, folic acid and vitamin C, and offers anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant, humectant and soothing qualities, making it especially suitable for dry, damaged and sensitive skin. Its high water content also makes it an ideal ingredient for rejuvenating and hydrating the skin.
How to Use:
- Take a good amount of Butter Lotion in your palm and massage into your skin till absorbed. Use day and night or whenever needed.
- For best results, use right after shower while skin is still damp.