Sirona Menstrual Disc is made of 100% medical-grade silicone and offers up to 8 hours of protection without causing rashes or leakage. The disc is easy to insert and use as it is double rimmed and doesn’t use the force of vaginal muscles to stay in place. It is reusable and lasts for up to 10 years, making it an economical and sustainable solution for managing periods. With it, you have the freedom to indulge in sports and other physical activities without any restrictions.
Ingredients: 100% medical-grade silicone
How to Use:
1. Sterilize: Disinfect the disc before every use by washing and putting it in boiling water for 5-7 minutes.
2. Pinch and hold: With clean hands pinch and hold the rim from the middle.
3. Insert and tuck: Insert the disc halfway into the vagina without releasing the hold. Push it further with the index finger or thumb till it reaches the base of the cervix. At this point, tuck the front end of the rim right under the pelvic bone.
4. Remove: Insert finger, tuck it under the front rim to release grip from under the pelvic bone, and slowly pull the disc downwards and outwards.
5. Empty: Throw the menstrual blood and wash the disc with Sirona Menstrual Cup Wash before inserting it back in. Sterilize the disc before keeping it away for the next cycle.