A sugar scrub so scrumptious, you will want to eat it! With moisturizing cocoa butter and healing almond oil, not only is this scrub an absolute treat for your lips, but it will also get rid of dry, flaky, cracked skin. Buff away the dead cells and dry skin with the amazing exfoliating powers of cane sugar, and reveal your softest, smoothest and healthiest looking pout.
- Cocoa - Helps keep your lips hydrated, soft and supple for a longer period of time Peppermint Oil .
- The oil has a soothing, cooling effect that helps heal cracked, chapped lips Almond Oil .
- It’s highly emollient properties not only moisturize dry lips - making it soft & plump - but it's lightening properties also helps lighten dark lips shea butter
- A rich source of numerous fatty acids and antioxidants, it heals and prevents chapped lips - leaving them soft & supple vitamin E - A thick, moisturizing composition.
- It promotes cell turnover and regeneration. It helps to heal cracked lips faster.
How to use:
- Apply a dime-sized amount to your lips, using the tip of your finger. Gently rub in circular motion to get rid of dry, flaky skin.
- Rinse with warm water and wipe off. Repeat 3-4 times a week.