Why buy castor, coconut and sesame oils separately and mix them to apply it to your hair? Here is an excellent all-in-one javakusum (hibiscus) hair oil for overall hair health that includes cold-pressed oils of coconut, sesame and castor infused with the legendary hibiscus flower and several other precious ayurvedic herbs. Use this for strong hair that shines, bounces and is full of life.
A mild dandruff-control shampoo prepared with Soya Protein, Wheatgerm and other precious herbs such as Methi, Neem, Hibiscus, Vetiver and Lecithin to make hair visibly soft, lush and conditioned.
A gentle silicone-free hair conditioner that smoothens and nourishes dull and damaged hair without causing ‘build-up’ in your strands. Vibhitaki, Indian Gooseberry (Amla) and Bhringraj are known in Ayurveda for promoting hair health and stimulating growth while Fenugreek (Methi) helps fight hair thinning and hair fall.
This Kit Contains: Javakusum Hair Oil, Kumuda Indian-White Waterlily Conditioner, Dandruff Control Soy Protien Shampoo
- Just Herbs is a line of pure, bespoke, and Ayurvedic results-driven skincare made from certified organic and wild crafted ingredients collected from across India.
- This kit includes Just Herbs’ signature 3 step Ayurvedic Haircare Trio that targets dandruff concern
How to Use :
Javakusum Hair Oil
- Step 1: Warm the oil and massage into hair roots with fingertips.
- Step 2: Keep overnight allow the oil to seep into your scalp.
- Step 3: Wash hair with the suggested JH shampoo as per your hair care regime.
- Follow this ritual twice a week.
Dandruff Control Soy Protien Shampoo
- Step 1: Apply on wet hair.
- Step 2: Work up to lather & rinse with water.
Kumuda Indian-White Waterlily Conditioner
- Step 1: Cleanse your hair with JH’s sulphate-free shampoo
- Step 2: Apply the conditioner on wet hair after shampoo.
- Step 3: Wait for 1-2 minutes & rinse with water.