1. Exfoliate your way to smooth skin: Often derived from milk, Lactic acid is an AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) that is also found in certain fruits, in this case from Bilberry. It sloughs away dead skin cells but in a gentle manner. It basically works by loosening the bonds between dead skin cells by the process of exfoliation, thereby fading dark spots and revealing clearer skin. Not only that, but it also helps in stimulating collagen production and smoothening fine lines and improving the overall skin texture.
2. The ‘Holy Grail’ Acid for immediate effect: Unlike the other AHAs, Glycolic Acid, which is derived from Sugar Cane, has the smallest molecular size. This allows it to penetrate deeper into the skin and exfoliate it better than the others AHAs. This is also why it is a favourite among skin care experts and skin care enthusiasts alike. It helps to even out the skin’s overall complexion by exfoliating the deal skin cells away. Glycolic Acid doesn’t only make the skin smooth and renewed but also helps ingredients from other products to seep in better because it takes out that extra layer of dead skin cells.
3. A fresh boost of antioxidants: Citric Acid derived from Orange and Lemon, which have been used in this formulation, delivers excellent antioxidant benefits. It helps to brighten the skin and fade away dark spots. There have also been plenty of studies done to document the anti-ageing benefits of Citric Acid. Along with being a potent antioxidant, it also possesses astringent properties that help to reduce visible large pores while also keeping a check on excess sebum production. It gives way to smoother, healthy skin.
4. The many benefits of a humble sugar maple tree: That’s right, that beautiful maple tree that also yields sweet maple syrup also has several skincare benefits. Malic and Tartaric Acid found in sugar maple has a natural yet targeted effect on the skin’s surface. It not only helps to reduce inflammation and blemishes in the skin but also soothes redness. The beneficial properties of these acids aid in brightening and toning the skin. It also helps to ease the dryness in the skin and boost collagen production as well.
5. So, as the name suggests, the five plant extracts present in this face masque work to make the skin feel smooth and supple. It helps to maintain the integrity and elasticity of your skin, keeping it revived and looking youthful.
6. Suitable for: Improving the skin’s elasticity and brightening the skin. It is also great to firm the skin and giving it a beautiful glow.
- Improves Skin Elasticity
- Firms the Skin
How to use:
- Apply the mask to a clean and dry face and leave it on for 15 minutes or until completely dry.
- Once the mask is completely dry, gently rinse it off with water then pat dry with a soft towel.
- Do not scrub off the mask without water.