Nature Sure Chandraprabha Vati Tablets are a premium Ayurvedic formulation made from 100% pure and top-grade herbal, botanical and mineral ingredients that have balya, vrishya and rasayana properties. Nature Sure Chandraprabha Vati Tablets is a mild metabolic cleanser that helps balance vata and kapha doshas.
This polyherbo-mineral tonic is especially useful in managing prameha and urogenital disorders such as UTI, burning and painful urine. As a potent adaptogen, it may also have beneficial effects in managing blood sugar, cholesterol, triglycerides and lipids. It may also be helpful in women’s health issues such as heavy menstrual bleeding during periods.
- FULL MONTH’S DOSE: Each pack of Nature Sure Chandraprabha Vati contains 120 tablets, which is equivalent to 30 days of recommended dosage.
- NATURAL UROGENITAL TONIC: Chandraprabha Vati is believed to help regulate UTI and burning sensation in urine naturally.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY SUGAR LEVELS: This polyherbo-mineral tonic may help regulate sugar levels and manage associated symptoms.
- NON-HABIT-FORMING POWER OF AYURVEDA: This urinary tonic is natural, safe, effective and non-habit-forming. It is made at an ISO and GMP-approved government-certified Ayurvedic manufacturing facility using top-quality herbal, botanical and mineral compounds.
- TOP-CERTIFIED QUALITY: It is a quality product from Nature Sure, known for Double Mass for weight gain, Agnimantha for weight loss, Muscle Charge, Lungs Pure, Good Liver, Jonk Tail, Aloe Vera Mouthwash, Tulsi Drops, Nabhi Oil, Multani Mitti, Brahmi Vati, Dhatupaushtik Churna and other natural wellness products for the entire family.
- It is a natural rejuvenator that can help boost vitality. This classical Ayurvedic pharmaceutics is natural, safe, effective and non-habit-forming. It is made at an ISO and GMP-approved government-certified Ayurvedic manufacturing facility.
How to Use:
Take 1-2 tablets in the morning and 1-2 tablets at night after meals with milk or water, or as prescribed by a qualified Ayurvedic practitioner.