The common refined white sugar is highly processed and strips the sugarcane of most of its nutritional value. The Wise Food Co Palmyra Jaggery is extracted with minimal processing and no chemicals, thus preserving the natural minerals and fibre of the palmyra sap. Palmyra Jaggery has long been used in ayurvedic medicne because of its healing properties. This can be used as a perfect replacement of sugar. Note: Palmyra jaggery is a specific form of natural sweeteners commonly clubbed as ""palm sugar"". It is less commonly found, but often believed to be more nutritious and beneficial than other ""palm sugars"". It may not dissolve completely in milk/water because of its fibre rich nature.
- 100% Natural, unrefined palmyra jaggery powder. Not bleached.
- No Chemicals, Preservatives, sugars or artificial flavourings.
- Lower glycemic index than refined sugar. Better for high-blood pressure and diabetic patients.
- Known for its medicinal uses (especially respiratory diseases) in ayurveda.
How to Use :
- Can be used as a perfect sugar substitute in a 1:1 ratio (1 spoon of sugar = 1 spoon of palm jaggery).
- Best used in bakery, sweets, beverages. Use carefully with milk (use only in cold or warm milk, not hot or boiling).