Shield your skin from daily sun exposure with WOW Skin Science Sunscreen SPF 35. This natural sunblock gives your skin broad-spectrum protection from harmful UVA & UVB rays and pollutants as well. Infused with the goodness of raspberry extract, avocado oil, carrot seed extract and vitamin E. The active ingredients rich in vitamins A, C and E prevent skin damage by neutralizing the free radicals and UV rays. It helps to protect skin from photo-damage and excessive dryness caused by sun exposure.
- Sun Protection
- Shield your skin from the UV radiation damage and environmental pollutants with WOW Skin Science Sunscreen SPF 55. It offers broad-spectrum protection from harmful UVA & UVB rays and photo damage. Infused with the goodness of raspberry extract, avocado oil, carrot seed extract and vitamin E. The active ingredients rich in vitamins A, C and E prevent skin damage by neutralizing the free radicals and UV rays.
- It helps to protect skin from UV radiation, inhibit signs of aging, neutralize photo damage, soothe redness and prevent dryness due to sun exposure. Protects skin from dehydration and diminishes wrinkles and brown spots. This sunscreen helps to protect your skin not just from sun-damage, but also keeps it safe from harmful chemicals as it is without any benzophenone, and oxide color. It is a lightweight formulation that is non-greasy and you don't have to worry about whitish, chalky skin because it has a non-streaky and non-chalky texture that does not weigh down your skin. It spreads evenly and dries quickly without clogging your pores to form a transparent film that shields your skin.
How to Use:
- STEP 1: Pump adequate amount sunscreen and apply liberally. Massage it in to allow the skin to absorb the product. Avoid contact with eyes.
- STEP 2: Apply on all the exposed parts of your body. Apply at least 15-20 minutes before stepping out in the sun.
- STEP 3: Reapply every two hours if you are outdoors. Repeat application every 30-40 minutes if you have been swimming, perspiring or towel drying exposed skin.