Considered as the most popular vinegar in the natural health community, the Apple cider Vinegar contains a whole lot of benefits which promises you healthy and lustrous hair. The properties of the cider balances the pH balance of the scalp and the anti-bacterial properties present in it have the capability to fiight against scalp infections, dryness and itchy scalp due to dandruff. On rinsing with this miraculous product can give you the wonders that your hair requires. It makes your hair smooth, taming the frizz and brings back the shine. For all those battling to strengthen the hair, apple cider may be considered as a natural remedy to explore.
- Vitamin E promotes healthy hair growth as it contains antioxidants, which help boost cells and encourage them to produce healthy hair.
- It has even been used for hair regrowth. Argan oil has a number of benefits when used on hair.
- It can act as a moisturiser for the scalp to fight dandruff and dry scalp. Henna is an excellent herbal conditioner and colorant.
- It nourishes the hair making it shiny, soft and silky. Henna repairs and seals the cuticle, thus helps in healing hair shaft, preventing hair breakage.
- Henna balances the pH of the scalp, thus, preventing premature hair fall, graying and dandruff. The presence of saponin compound gives foaming properties to Reetha, thereby making it ideal for shampoos. Being a rich source of Vitamins A, D, E and K, Reetha gives shine and bounce to the hair and conditions them too. It cures dandruff and controls hair fall.
- Free of Chemicals, Paraben, Sulphate, SLS and Silicon. We believe in using only natural oils and herbs.