- Your skin is moody, thanks to the countless amount of pollutants and stress that constantly damages it across the everyday hustle-bustle. With Neyah's revolutionary tri-color primer, you can be a step ahead of time, advancing your daily skincare responsibilities and makeup rituals. This Primer builds a composed, even surface on your face that manages to keep your looking lively, bubbly, and fresh all through the stressful day.
- This three-color formula fights against the clock ticking at you all through the day, not letting your face dull up or blemishes show up. It prevents the makeup from caking around blemishes or wrinkles. Plus, you are free from piling up your vanity box and burning a hole in your pocket, investing in different shades of it.
- Break-through the restrictions of the color-wheel, our power-packed Primer has three shades in one. So, take your obsession with makeup to the next level with this three-in-one makeup primer.
- This Primer acts as a barricade between your skin and your makeup, composed up of multiple vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Also, Neyah's nourishment-rich formula allows the skin to enjoy an elongated effect to make the skin look healthier and more stunning.
- The Tricolor Makeup Primer rages war against the three most common forms of skin issuance at once:
- Lilac: Proficiently eliminates all unwished-for-yellow undertones that markdown your fairness, promising a significantly brighter and glowy look all through the day.
- Peach: Add the perfect tinge of pink to your skin for the much-needed luminosity to its natural tone to ensure that your complexion glows up into an all-around, healthier look.
- Green: Green primers are the best friends of skin tones that are prone to rosacea and acne as they perfectly neutralize the color red. So, this gives an even-tone base for a flawless foundation application.
How to Use:
- Wash your face and pat dry it
- Subsequently, apply moisturizer and SPF
- Apply the Neyah Professional's Tricolor Primer with your fingers or a makeup sponge in a thin, even layer, averting the eye place
- Wait a few minutes for the Primer to set before applying foundation
- Try to attain a lookalike texture, and deliver each layer time to dry before applying the next.