Our Wood Pressed Yellow Mustard Oil is 100% pure, vegan, preservative-free, chemical-free, & gluten-free. We press the mustard seeds in wooden Kolhus at a low temperature. We use cold-press technology to ensure that the nutrients remain intact. Then, we let the oil sit for sedimentation for 2-3 days. Following this, we sieve filter the mustard oil
- Good for Bones and Teeth: The presence of calcium, phosphorus, manganese and magnesium promotes the growth and development of bones and teeth.
- Soothes Cold and Cough: Use of mustard oil for cold is effective as it is a warm oil that acts as a natural decongestant.
- Promotes Hair Growth : Loaded with beta-carotene, protein, iron and calcium, mustard oil is good for hair. It promotes stronger, faster hair growth.
How to Use:
- Skincare: Massaging cold-pressed mustard oil on your skin can eliminate tan and provide you with smooth and glowing skin.
- Promotes Hair Growth: Massage your scalp regularly with lukewarm mustard oil for stronger and faster hair growth.
- Gives Relief In Sinus: Add a few drops of mustard oil in nose to get instant relief from a runny nose.