Organix Mantra Apricot Kernel Oil is 100% Pure, Cold-pressed and Therapeutic Grade. It is extracted from the kernel of this fruit and has a faint and mild nutty aroma and is a virtually clear Carrier oil with a tinge of yellow in it. Apricot Oil is emollient and is easily absorbed by the skin. This oil is ideal for all skin types including sensitive skin. Apricot Kernel Oil is rich in nutrients, vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids that are ideal for skin and hair care. Massaging your body and scalp with this Carrier Oil helps to soften and moisturize both the skin and hair. It helps the skin to retain elasticity and suppleness while delaying the aging signs such as wrinkles, fine lines, and dark spots. Similarly, massaging your scalp with Apricot Oil improves blood circulation, keeps the hair strands moisturized, strengthens hair follicles, and enhances hair growth.
- PROVIDES DEEP NOURISHMENT - Apricot Kernel Oil is non-greasy and seeps deep into the skin and is known to provide long-lasting moisturization and nourishment.
- FRIENDLY FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN - Apricot Kernel is known to unclog pores and balance sebum production. The oil is non-comedogenic and light.
- These qualities make it good for acne-prone skin.
- ADDS YOUTHFUL GLOW - Known to be rich in nutrients that hasten the skin cell turnover to give fresh and glowing skin. This Oil is a rich source of Vitamin A that is known for its ability to plump up and add radiance to the skin.
- DELAYS AGING SIGNS - Apricot Kernel Oil is high in Vitamin A, an antioxidant. This is known to exfoliate dead skin cells, and minimize the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- KEEPS SKIN DEEPLY HYDRATED - Known to seep deep into the skin to provide long-lasting moisturization.
- MAKES SKIN SOFT & SUPPLE - Known to improve skin tone and maintain skin softness as it is rich in Vitamins A, C, and E.
How to Use :
- Since it is a non-greasy oil it can be applied to the hair regularly and then washed with a mild shampoo.
- Wash your face. Massage the damp skin with 2-3 drops of apricot oil in a circular motion. Leave it overnight. Repeat once every day.