Smell fresh and get radiant skin with this combo by TNW – The Natural Wash that includes Pull Me Closer Body Mist and Coffee Coconut Scrub. TNW Pull Me Closer Body Mist has a light and refreshing fragrance that blends peony and jasmine along with the fruity note of black currant, which helps make your skin and clothes smell heavenly sweet. Not only that, but it’s cute, convenient, and travel-friendly packaging easily fits into a small space, allowing you to freshen your scent anytime and anywhere. TNW Coffee Coconut Scrub exfoliates your skin by eliminating dead skin cells. It helps to remove tanning & pigmentation, makes your skin soft, supple, and radiant. It is a mild natural toxin-free exfoliator that unclogs pores by removing impurities and minimizes open pores.
- Combo for Freshness & Tan-Free Skin: With this TNW combo, enjoy long-lasting fragrance and tan-free skin by removing dead skin cells. This combo includes Pull Me Closer Body Mist and Coffee Coconut Scrub.
- Pull Me Closer Body Mist: Formulated with sweet and refreshing notes, this body mist has a long-lasting fragrance that helps to instantly uplift your mood. It is safe to use on both skin and cloths.
- Coffee Coconut Scrub: It has a nourishing blend of natural ingredients like coconut, aloe vera, fuller earth (Multani Mitti) and essential oils. Its deep cleansing properties gently scrub off dead skin cells, resulting in soft and hydrated skin.
- Chemical-Free Skincare Products: Both these skincare products are free from harsh chemicals like paraben and silicone, making them safe to use. They are suitable for all skin types.
How to use :
- Pull Me Closer Body Mist:Directly spritz on the skin or straight on pulse points for long-lasting freshness. Use as often as required.
- Coffee Coconut Scrub:
Step 1:Make your skin wet and bring out a generous amount of scrub with your fingers.
Step 2:Massage it gently all over the face and body for 2-5 minutes in a circular motion for better results.
Step 3:Wash it off with water or wipe it off using a damp cloth.