This honey is raw, unheated and unpasteurized, thus retaining all the natural goodness of the honey. It is certified organic by the Uttaranchal Organic Certification Agency. This honey comes from the Uttarakhand hills which are unique for their richness in floral biodiversity. Apis cerana native bees of Uttrakhand collect nectar from the plants growing on these fertile hills to prepare honey with special medicinal properties. This area is completely free from any kind of chemical pollution, making this honey 100% pure and free of additives, chemicals or preservatives. * Ingredients: 100% honey * Shelf Life: 12 months Uses of Multiflora Honey * It can be added to breakfast cereals and granola * It can be used as a substitute for regular sugar * It can be consumed directly daily to help boost immunity over time.
- Promotes the functions of digestive system
- Good for dyspepsia, vomiting and flatulence
- Effective to prevent and treat common cold and infections of upper respiratory tract
- Promotes healing in peptic ulcers
- Cures gastritis, flatulence and heartburns
- Avoids hypersecretion of gastric acids
- Excellent for dry cough and sore throat
- Relieves from depression
- Suitable for persons with hypertension and ischaemic heart diseases
- Cures digestive disorders; increases appetite and soothes mucous membrane
How to Use :
- It can be added to breakfast cereals and granola
- It can be used as a substitute for regular sugar
- It can be consumed directly daily to help boost immunity over time.