1.)10% Niacinamide Serum For Acne Marks - 10ml - The Derma Co. - 1 Unit
The Derma Co. 10% Niacinamide Serum contains an effective combination of niacinamide andi znc to control excess sebum production, reduce inflammation, smoothen skin, and improve the appearance of pores and fine lines. It also strengthens the skin's barrier function that helps limit damage from free radicals and prevents aging. Dermatologically tested, 10% Niacinamide Serum is safe, potent, and highly efficacious in treating acne marks, fighting acne, and controlling sebum production.
- Fades acne marks
- Fights acne
- Controls sebum production
2.)3% Vitamin E Face Moisturizer - 30 gm - The Derma Co. - 1 Unit
Vitamin E is the skin’s most-loved nutrient. It fights off free radicals and protects the skin from damage. It has amazing moisturizing and healing benefits and also helps in strengthening the skin’s barrier function. In addition, Vitamin E is a natural anti-inflammatory. Hence, it plays a vital role in soothing and calming the skin.
Must Try For:
Intense hydration to the skin, making it silky-soft, supple, and radiant.
- Make way for a superbly nourishing and moisturizing formula for dry and flaky skin. Enriched with the combined benefits of Vitamin E, Lactic Acid, and Argan Oil, the 3% Vitamin E Face Moisturizer is a great antioxidant and nourisher that nurtures calms. It fortifies dry, damaged, and sensitive skin.
- Bid goodbye to dryness and gear up for nourished and filter-free skin! The presence of 3% Vitamin E along with Lactic Acid in this amazing moisturizer restores the skin’s natural moisture barrier. It offers intense hydration to the skin, making it silky-soft, supple, and radiant.
- The 3% Vitamin E Face Moisturizer is infused with a lightweight formula that quickly absorbs into the skin without leaving an oily or greasy finish. The best part is that this moisturizer is also fragrance-free.
- Free from mineral oil, dyes, parabens, and sulfates, this gel-based moisturizer has a safe & effective formulation and shows visible results in 3-6 weeks.
- Moisturizer Vitamin E Lactic Acid Moisturizer for Face Dry & Flaky Skin Soothing Calming Nourishing Moisturizing Hydrating Clinical Actives Gel-Based Formula Lightweight Quick Absorption No Harmful Chemicals Dermatologist Designed
3.)1% Salicylic Acid Gel Face Wash For Active Acne - 30ml - The Derma Co. - 1 Unit
The 1% Salicylic Acid Gel Face Wash penetrates deep into the skin, dissolves the skin debris that clogs pores, and eliminates acne-causing bacteria. The 1% concentration of Salicylic Acid in our gel face wash makes it extremely lightweight and easy to absorb. Salicylic Acid also has anti-inflammatory properties that play an important role in fading away red-inflamed pimples.
- Reduces the oil levels of the skin by suppressing sebocytes (cells that produce the skin’s sebum or natural oil) from producing excess oil
- As a peeling agent, Salicylic Acid plays a key role in the exfoliation of the skin. The 1% Salicylic Acid Gel Face Wash exfoliates dead skin cells and accelerates skin cell renewal.
- It also helps remove dirt and bacteria accumulated on the skin’s surface to keep the pores clear.
- The removal of dead skin cells and bacteria from the skin helps in purification and exfoliation, ultimately improving the skin’s health and appearance.