Natural Vibes Vitamin C Brightening Face Wash is a proprietary ayurvedic blend enriched with the goodness of Peach, Narangi Orange, Lemon Peel, Papaya, Amla, Honey, Turmeric, Neem, Jethimadh, and Manjistha. In today's day and age, most skincare focuses on looking younger, while our primary concern should be keeping our skin healthy and clean from the inside out. This face wash will help you deep cleanse your pores, fight sun damage, lighten pigmented areas and brighten your complexion. The vitamin C-rich fruits will also help hydrate your skin and fight acne-causing bacteria.
Deep cleanses the dirt from your pores and fights sun damage.
- Peach can protect your skin from harmful UV rays. A great source of Vitamin C, peach reduces dark circles and wrinkles, keeping premature aging at bay.
- Narangi orange being a natural bleaching agent, reduces the effect of suntan and brings back your natural skin texture, color, and radiance. The citric acid present in the orange also helps in drying away the acne and removing blackheads.
- Honey, known as "madhu" in ayurvedic scriptures, removes the dirt and grime from the skin without stripping the skin of its natural oils. Its anti-bacterial properties defend the skin from germs.
- Lemon Peels are great exfoliators. Not only does it pull out the dirt and dust that are clogged in your pores, but it will also help in getting rid of dead skin cells making your skin soft and supple.
- Amla is considered sacred in Ayurveda due to its tridosha properties. It is one rare fruit that pacifies the overall health of the skin by balancing the Vata, pitta, and Kapha doshas. Due to its sourness, it addresses the increased Vata, and by its cold potency and sweet taste, it calms down the pitta. It also takes care of the Kapha with the help of its dryness