Get Clear Skin After Every Bath With Aloe Vera Soap For thousands of years, aloe has been recognized as one of nature's most remarkable herbs for health and beauty. The plant’s leaves are filled with a gel that contains more than 75 known substances, which include vitamins, minerals, enzymes, proteins, polysaccharides and biological stimulators. Aloe, prized for its anti-inflammatory properties, helps relieve itching and treat sunburn. It is rich in natural moisture and has a humectant quality that draws additional moisture to the skin. Aloe vera adds a wonderful, silky texture to soap leaving skin soft and smooth. Tea Tree, Melaleuca alternifolia, a natural antiseptic, germicide, antibacterial, fungicide and deodorant, refreshes, stimulates and deep cleans the skin and scalp. A valuable medicinal oil, tea tree helps heal infections and skin disorders and fights acne without causing dryness or other side affects of modern day acne treatments. The scent is medicinal and penetrating, but many describe it as clean and refreshing. All organic bar soaps - We believe in raising the bar with sustainably produced, cold process bar soap, naturally scented with essential oils. Our soaps are free of Chemicals, Paraben, Sulphate, SLS and Silicon. We believe in using only natural oils and herbs. Handmade and Hand cut with love
- Organic, Natural, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Sulfate & Paraben Free, Environment Friendly, Sustainable.
- Our soaps are handcrafted using only ethically sourced, premium ingredients from Mother Earth.
- Each one is carefully selected for their benefit to your skin, ensuring a rejuvenating experience.
- Organic Skin Care holds a transformative magic.
- A gentle return to center that connects you to your preciousness.
- Let those moments of touch fill you with love and nourish you from skin to soul.
- Explore with Mirah Belle and discover your Beauty Ritual