Naturally Boosts Energy Levels- Ubiquinol, A Natural Element In Our Bodies, Plays A Vital Role In Keeping Our Cells Full Of Energy. Unfortunately, As We Grow Older, Our Cells Don'T Work As Efficiently, Which Can Slow Down Our Energy Production. But Don'T Worry - Origins Nutra Premium Ubiquinol Supplement Is Here To Revitalise Your Energy Levels And Promote Overall Well-Being!
- POWER UP YOUR BODY'S ENERGY PRODUCTION- Ubiquinol boosts your body's energy production by aiding ATP (the body's energy currency)creation and optimising how your body utilises carbs and fats. Think of it as a recharge for your body's battery. It also acts as a shield for your cells with its powerful antioxidants. Additionally, it's a friend to your heart, improving blood circulation and endurance.
- NATURAL HEART HEALTH SUPPORT- Origin Nutra's Ubiquinol is like a heart's best friend. It actively supports your heart's well-being and helps keep your circulation running smoothly. Prioritise your overall health and gain the peace of mind that comes with knowing your heart is in good hands.
- EASY ABSORPTION FOR MAXIMUM BENEFITS- Origins Nutra Ubiquinol is easily absorbed and works wonders for your organs. As we age, it's not easy to get Ubiquinol from our diets because our body's ability to convert CoQ10 into Ubiquinol decreases. But worry not, we source our Ubiquinol from Kaneka QHTM, a safe and proven Japanese CoQ10 source. Our natural Ubiquinol, derived from yeast fermentation, is like a superhero - it gets absorbed quickly and gets to work fast, giving you visible results.
- CERTIFICATIONS AND QUALITY ASSURANCE- We understand that your dietary choices matter. That's why our Ubiquinol is aligning with your values and lifestyle. Your health is our top priority, reflected in our manufacturing process within a GMP-certified facility, ensuring the highest standards of quality and purity.
- SAFETY AND SIDE EFFECTS- We care about your well-being, and that's why we want to ensure you're fully informed. While ubiquinol is considered safe for most people, a few things to keep in mind are that Some individuals may rarely experience mild side effects like nausea, loss of appetite, upset stomach and headaches. We advise please consult your health care professional first for any dietary changes.