Perfect combo for small families who love Guil Free Pakoda Moments, try traditional indian dishes and love to maintain healthy lifestyle. Groundnut Oil is one of the most balanced oil for cooking. Rich in MUFA and low on SFA this serves as your daily cooking oil. Use it for cooking vegetables, curries etc. To know more about wood pressed groundnut oil. Safflower Oil is really miraculous in many ways. It has natural Beta carotene, Low SFA, High PUFA but still high boiling point. Perfect oil for deep frying. Many studies suggest Safflower oil helps maintain elasticity of arteries and hence it is considered a dear friend of your heart.
This Kit Contains: Safflower Oil 2000ml + Groundnut Oil 2000ml
- NO CHEMICALS or PRESERVATIVES used while Extraction & Processing.
- This Oil is Best Combination of TASTE, AROMA & HEALTHY FATTY ACIDS.
- Wood Pressing ensures it is FULL OF NATURAL ANTI-OXIDANTS & NUTRIENTS.
- Seeds Broken without adding Water to Retain Lowest Moisture.
- It has undergone FATTY ACID PROFILING to ensure 100% purity and no adulteration.
- HIGH SMOKE POINT, It is suited from sauteing, shallow frying to deep frying, as it has a high smoke point.
- Wood Pressed oil is Perfect for INDIAN COOKING all year round.
- Improves Circulation, Oil Pulling, Tahini & Hummus, Sun Damage Prevention.
How to Use:
- Groundnut Oil is suited from sauteing, shallow frying to deep frying, as it has a high smoke point.
- Safflower also has a milder flavor than other oils, including olive and coconut, which makes it an excellent choice for deep frying, pan frying, or baking.
- People should not heat polyunsaturated safflower oil, however. Save it for drizzling over steamed vegetables and making vinaigrettes. Perfect Oil for DEEP FRYING