The Cambio Reusable Menstrual Cup is a game-changer when it comes to menstrual hygiene. This menstrual cup is eco-friendly, comfortable, and most importantly, hygienic. Crafted from 100% medical-grade silicone, the Cambio Menstrual Cup is ultra-soft, odor-free and rash-free, making it ideal for women with sensitive skin. Its unique design ensures a comfortable and secure fit, preventing any leakage for up to 12 hours. The Cambio Menstrual Cup has been approved by the FDA, so you can be assured that it's safe to use.T he cup is available in three different sizes - small, medium, and large, which means you can choose the one that fits you perfectly. Itcomes with a pouch, which makes it easy to store and carry around.
- Long Lasting: Seasons change and the times may change. But you know what will remain with you the same?Your Cambio menstrual cup. They are reusable and can last you a good 5-10 years depending on your usage.
- Cost Effective: Ever heard of a period product that can make you money? With menstrual cups, you can now cut the monthly costs of buying one-time-use products. Hence,you save some serious bucks while opting for a more sustainable and safer alternative.
- Pro Tip: Since menstrual cups are reusable products, you need to give extra care when cleaning and maintaining them. However, if you find boiling them in your kitchen uncomfortable, you can always use Cambio’s electronic menstrual cup steriliser to get the job done for you.
- Certification: Medical grade VI silicone, FDA, ISO 13485, Vaginal membrane irritation test, Vitro cytotoxicity test, Skin sensitisation test.
How to Use :
- Step 1: WASH - Wash your hands thoroughly to prevent germ entry.
- Step 2: STERILIZE- Disinfect the cup in boiling water for 3 to 5 minutes. For convenience, you can also try the Cambio Menstrual Cup Sterilizer.
- Step 3: FOLD - Fold the rim of the cup so that it’s easy to insert. You can try the C-fold or the punch-down fold
- Step 4: INSERT- Hold the cup at a tilted angle & gently insert the folded cup. Keep the cup folded until it is no more than 1 cm from the vaginal opening.
- Step 5: REMOVE - Gently pinch the base of the cup to release the suction seal. When the base half of the cup is out, carefully remove the other half.
- Step 6: EMPTY - Empty the contents of the cup into the toilet pot. Wash and rinse the cup with Cambio Electric Sterilizer.