Hydrate and nourish your skin with the goodness of organic aloe vera. Its soothing properties are here to kiss your skin with a platter of extra love and help you say goodbye to acne. The organic green tea & Tea Tree helps in clearing the skin.
- Moisturizes the skin: Aloe vera gel is a great natural moisturizer that helps to hydrate the skin and keep it soft and supple.
- Soothes the skin: Aloe vera gel has a cooling effect on the skin, which makes it ideal for soothing sunburns, minor cuts, and other skin irritations.
- Reduces acne and blemishes: Aloe vera gel contains anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that can help to reduce acne and blemishes.
- Anti-aging benefits: Aloe vera gel is rich in antioxidants, which help to fight free radicals that can cause damage to the skin and lead to premature aging.
- Reduces the appearance of dark spots: Aloe vera gel contains enzymes that help to lighten the skin and reduce the appearance of dark spots and blemishes.
- Promotes hair growth: Aloe vera gel contains proteolytic enzymes that help to repair dead skin cells on the scalp and promote hair growth.
How to Use :
- Cleanse your skin: Start by cleansing your face with a gentle face wash or cleanser to remove any dirt and impurities.
- Scoop the gel: Scoop out a small amount of Nuskaa Aloe Vera Gel from the jar using your fingertips or a spoon.
- Apply to skin: Gently apply the gel on your face or other desired areas of the skin. You can also use it on your body, hands, and feet.
- Massage it in: Use your fingertips to massage the gel into your skin in circular motions. This will help the gel penetrate deeper into the skin.
- Let it dry: Allow the gel to dry on your skin. It will absorb quickly, leaving your skin feeling soft and moisturized.