Packed with necessary nutrients, Cucumber Massage cream can be a real delight to your skin. Cucumber is packed with vitamin C and caffeic acid, which are key factors in soothing the skin by reducing puffiness and irritation. The high water content in it helps to keep skin hydrated and fresh. Specially formulated with natural cucumber extracts, the cream calms sensitive skin and prevents breakouts. It is an anti-ageing treatment that helps brighten your skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and under-eye dark circles. Great to use on sensitive or irritated skin.
- BRIGHTENS SKIN - Cucumbers are loaded with antioxidants, which are molecules that help fight oxidative damage caused by free radicals. It contains vitamin C, caffeic acid, and folic acid that clarifies and brightens skin.
- HYDRATES SKIN - Keeping your skin hydrated helps improve elasticity and firmness. Lack of hydration can cause a visible difference in your skin. Cucumbers contain polysaccharides, which helps the skin attract and retain moisture.
- ALLEVIATES SUNBURN - Spend a little too much time in the sun? Or maybe you forgot to reapply your sunscreen? Cucumber can soothe mildly burnt or damaged skin and help alleviate sunburn due to its cooling properties.
- BALANCES OIL PRODUCTION - Cucumbers are a mild astringent, meaning that they tauten and tighten pores, help regulate oil production, as well as reduce the appearance of pore size.
How to Use :
- Step 1: Cleanse your face thoroughly.
- Step 2: Slather on your face and body to your heart’s content.
- Step 3: Massage into your skin gently. It can be reapplied whenever skin feels tight, dry, dull or itchy.