Essentia’s Lemongrass oil is a light and fresh lemony essential oil that uplifts, exhilarates, and deodorizes naturally. Lemongrass has traditionally been used in Ayurveda as a stimulant with its many benefits for the body and mind. Its antiseptic and astringent properties make it perfect for getting even and glowing skin.
- SKIN CLEANSING AND TONING Mix 2 drops of lemongrass oil in 5ml of coconut oil to cleanse skin. For skin toning, mix 2 drops of lemongrass oil with 5ml of Almond Oil. Wash after 30 mins.
- ANTI-DANDRUFF & HAIR CARE Add 3-5 drops lemongrass oil to 5 tsp of sesame/coconut oil. Gently massage and leave it for 1-2 hours before washing for dandruff relief. For stronger hair, add 3-5 drops to warm 5 tsp coconut oil. Apply from roots to tips of your hair and leave it for 1-2 hours before washing
- HOME INSECT REPELLENT Mix 10-20 drops into water in a spray bottle for spraying at home. Works as a great fragrance for home cleaning too.
- STRESS-BUSTING AROMATHERAPY Diffuse at home throughout the day. Add 5-10 drops per 200ml water in a diffuser for refreshing mood. Use in a massage with your favourite massage oil.
- 100% NATURAL & PURE: Manufactured in a certified organic facility, Essentia Extracts Lemongrass Essential Oil (Cymbopogon flexuosus) is premium Therapeutic Grade. It has been extracted using the steam distillation method from the grass of lemongrass plant without the use of any chemicals.
How to Use :
- It may be used for aromatherapy, blended with a carrier oil to make massage oil or used as bath oil. Use a drop of essential oil per tablespoon of Essentia carrier oil of your choice for best results.