Nari Sondarya Malt
Get Smytten on our App instead>
Premium Brands. Free Trials. Curated Shopping
About the product:
Traditional Ayurvedic Formulations, commonly used in ancient times in Indian households, that increase immunity and help you stay healthy. Malts are very useful to cure a particular illness of its roots. They have a variety of malts for different ailments. Nari Sondarya Malt is an ancient traditional medicine for your health and beauty.
- Useful in dysmenorrhoea, leucorrhoea and depression in women.
- Also used to treat skin conditions such as acne, redness, and inflammation.
- Helpful for the female reproductive system, treating infertility, decreased libido, PCOS, and menopause.
Ingredients: Ashoka, Lodhra, Shatavari and Gokhru
How to use:
- One to two tablespoons to be taken with milk or water, twice a day.
- For special results, one to two spoons with 100-200 ml warm water.
- Not for Diabetic patients. Or as directed by the physician.
About the Brand:
Amrutam was founded in 2007 by efforts of Chandrakanta and Ashok Gupta. It spans across categories of Skincare, Haircare and Nutrition and Well Being. All the brand's products are made with a lot of love and authentic ayurvedic, herbal and natural ingredients. Proudly made in India. Amrutam strongly advocates the concept of 'Health is Beauty', where being healthy is being beautiful.
Returns would ONLY be accepted in case of a Defect or Damage. For more, please visit the Returns and Cancellation Policy section in the Menu.