Lavender Essential Oil
Get Smytten on our App instead>
Premium Brands. Free Trials. Curated Shopping
All Skin Types:
About the Product:
- Cherished for its unmistakable aroma and myriad benefits for beauty and wellness, Lavender's calming and relaxing qualities make it a unique essential oil.
- When applied on skin, it cools and soothes skin irritation, redness and swelling as well as after effects of hair removal methods like tweezing, threading or waxing.
- As a scalp toner, it calms itchy scalp as well as undoes damage caused by extreme weather or pollution.
- Adding this oil to bath water helps soak away stress and when applied apply to the temples and the back of the neck, it relieves tension and aids in a restful night’s sleep.
- As diffuser oil, it has a cooling energy and helps to soothe nerves, calm the spirit and relieve irritability.
How to Use: -
For Home Fragrance: Pour a few drops onto a cotton ball and tuck into a corner of the room, refresh the cotton as required. Can also be used as diffuser oil by adding a few drops with water to an essential oil burner
For Skin, Hair and Body: To be used after diluting with carrier oil such as Coconut, Almond and Sesame only. Add 1 or 2 drops of essential oil to a teaspoon of your chosen carrier oil and blend well. Not for direct use on skin. Keep away from eyes