La Nuit De Boheme Black EDP
Top Notes: Calabria Bergamot, Mandarin, and Succulent Dark Berries.
Heart Notes: Night Blooming Jasmine, Orange Blossom, and Moon-ripened Black Plum.
Base Notes: Sensual Sandalwood, Dark Amber, and Midnight Musk
More about the Perfume
- Fragrance Type - Oriental-Floral, EDP
- Launched in 2014 summer.
- It is inspired by the swirling, graceful flow of the Art Nouveau movement, of Aubrey Beardsley, Alfons Mucha, Gustav Klimt, and Toulouse-Lautrec.
- On a black ground, decorative swirls and flourishes capture the eye. The gold shield, with its Anna Sui signature butterfly leads to the fragrance inside.
- The butterfly is once again repeated on the flacon cap, where it seems to perch expectantly, waiting for the full bouquet.
- Gracie van Gestel is the face of the perfume.
How to Wear a Perfume
Returns & Cancellations
Returns would ONLY be accepted in case of a Defect or Damage. For more, please visit the Returns & Cancellation Policy section in the Menu.