Home Aroma Box
Get Smytten on our App instead>
Premium Brands. Free Trials. Curated Shopping
An enchanting collection of fragrant essential oils and handmade candles to scent and harmonize your home. Home Aroma Box includes:
- Pine Essential Oil (12ml) - A crispy and woody essential oil that is known for evoking feelings of stability, energy, harmony, and comfort. Cold pressed from Pine trees grown in the cool climes of Himachal in India, it has strong cleansing, restorative and antibacterial properties.
- Sweet Basil Essential Oil (12ml) - A spicy, yet herbal nature of essential oil that calms and centres the mind while promoting focus and alertness. When used topically, it adds luster to dull-looking skin while also treating acne and scalp infections. Widely used in aromatherapy for to treat respiratory issues as well as tension and mental fatigue.
- Paradiso Candle (75g) - A handmade candle that leaves the air scented with the clear notes of spice and citrus. The refreshing and enchanting notes of fresh Orange, warming Mace and crisp Lemon create this luxuriantly scented candle that envelops the air with a welcoming, oriental and elegant fragrance.
How to Use:
- For Home Fragrance: Pour a few drops of Pine/Sweet Basil Essential Oil onto a cotton ball and tuck into a corner of the room, refresh the cotton as required. Can also be used as a diffuser oil by adding a few drops with water to an essential oil burner.
- For Skin, Hair, and Body: To be used after diluting with a carrier oil such as Coconut, Almond and Sesame only. Add 1 or 2 drops of essential oil to a teaspoon of your chosen carrier oil and blend well. Not for direct use on skin.
Paradiso Candle: Trim the wick and set it upright before every use.
About the Brand
Kama Ayurveda was started in 2002 in India, to promote the message of authentic Ayurveda, universally. Since then, creating pure Ayurvedic products according to authentic prescriptions has been the unique purpose of the brand. Today, Kama Ayurveda’s high quality, beautifully packaged products are sold globally and used by some of the world’s leading hotels and spas. Kama products have received extensive coverage and recognition in various global and Indian publications including US Vogue, French Vogue, Japan Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar and Tatler among others.
Returns would ONLY be accepted in case of a Defect or Damage. For more, please visit the Returns & Refunds Policy page for more details.