Hibiscus & Rosemary Gentle Defence Shampoo
Get Smytten on our App instead>
Premium Brands. Free Trials. Curated Shopping
About the product:
Take a break, flake! This sulphate-free, dandruff-fighting Hibiscus & Rosemary Gentle Defence Shampoo by Plum harnesses the plant-power of hibiscus and rosemary, and a new-generation plant-derived dandruff fighter, to deliver anti-dandruff activity that's gentle, yet effective, compared to zinc-laden shampoos. Its silicone-free formula drastically reduces product build-up on hair, and keeps your hair light, fluffy and happy!
- Suitable for all hair types but not recommended for extremely dry and damaged hair.
- Derived from natural and renewable sources, the anti-dandruff agent used in this shampoo is effective, longer lasting and safer to the skin & to the environment, compared to zinc-based anti-dandruff actives that are traditionally used.
- Rosemary has a proven effect on dandruff, and this is thought to arise from its ability to control excess oil production on the scalp. Excess oil production is one of the leading causes for dandruff.
Gentle surfactants, Hibiscus extract, Rosemary extract.
How to Use:
- Pump out required amount onto wet hands and gently lather up on wet hair.
- Leave on for 2-3 minutes and rinse.
- Follow with gentle conditioner or hair mask.
About the brand:
Plum is inspired by the goodness in nature, and driven by the desire to be good and do good. Designed in a London studio, Plum products are always 100% vegan and cruelty-free. No parabens, phthalates or other doubtful - in any product. Marrying science and product expertise with an innate love for nature, welcome to plum. Take in the goodness!
Returns and Cancellations:
Returns will ONLY be accepted in case of a defect or Damage. For more information, please visit the Returns and Cancellation Policy Section in the menu.