FDA Approved Premium Digital Tampon (Medium Flow)
Get Smytten on our App instead>
Premium Brands. Free Trials. Curated Shopping
About the Product:
Sirona Periods Made Easy Premium Digital Tampons- Regular (For Medium Flow) is designed to be easily inserted into the vagina during menstruation & absorb the menstrual flow. They are made up of compressed layer of highly absorbent fibres.
- Smooth cover for easier insertion.
- With twist-turn opening.
- Allows swimming.
- Curved grooves for reliable protection.
- Freedom of movement.
- Highly absorbent fibre.
- Prevents staining & menstrual odour.
- Highly discreet with no wet sensation.
- Comfortable & rash free protection
How to Use:
- Wash hands and tear the protective foil, open as indicated by arrow, or slightly bend the tampon to break the foil to open. Remove the bottom part of the protective foil.
- Unwrap the tampon string and pull it quickly and firmly. Make sure both ends of the strings are corrected.
- Pus your index finger into the hollow at the end of the tampon and remove the top part of the foil.
- Insert the tampon into the vagina; this will be the easiest if the body is relaxed.
- Push the tampon into the vagina as far back as possible, at an angle. The tampon is inserted correctly when you can no longer feel it.
- The tampon can be removed by slowly pulling the string downwards and forwards. Once the tampon has been removed. Wash your hands.
About the Brand:
Sirona is a startup based in Delhi with an aim to identify and solve those intimate & menstrual hygiene related challenges for women which are not adequately addressed. They look forward to addressing these women-centric issues with help of our category-defining products. Our journey has been covered by best of the media including Forbes, Fortune, ET, CNBC, Hindustan Times etc and we have also won multiple awards for our efforts to solve day-to-day hygiene issues of women.
Return and Cancellations:
Returns would ONLY be accepted in case of a Defect or Damage. For more, please visit the Returns & Cancellation Policy section in the Menu.