Beard Maintain Oil with coconut, jojoba and argan
Get Smytten on our App instead>
Premium Brands. Free Trials. Curated Shopping
To turn your fuzzy mess into lustrous goodness, the makers at Singh Styled bring to you the Lemon & Papaya Beard Oil, curated with ingredients like coconut oil, papaya seed, jojoba and argan that help to soften the beard, keep the facial skin nourished, and protects the facial pores from dust and chemicals. It is suitable for Stubble, Medium stubble and Full beard.
Ingredients: Aqua, Glycerin Phenoxy Ethanol Bronopil, Disodium EDTA, and Propylene Glycol
- Softer and smoother beard.
- Minimises beard itch.
- Looks shiny but not greasy
- Improves the facial skin’s ability to retain hydration and moisture.
- Rejuvenates stagnant beard hair.
- Protects the facial pores from dust and chemicals that reside on the beard and face.
- Pat dry your beard and remove all excess water. The drier the beard, the better the results.
- Coop out a reasonable amount of the Beard Setter using your index finger. The amount of usage will depend on the length of the beard. In a few trials, you will know the exact amount.
- Apply the Beard Setter directly on to your beard. Spread the gel evenly, just like spreading butter on a bread.
- Use a Beard Brush or a Beard Comb/Kanga to style your beard, and then tie the beard using a rubber band/beard string.
- Allow the Beard Setter to dry by standing under a fan for about a couple of minutes or in front of an AC/Cooler. The cooling will help to dry the Beard Setter and make the beard firm.
About the Brand:
The world's first online store created exclusively for today’s Singhs. Envisioned as the Dressers for the Singhs, the platform offers a seamless shopping experience across grooming, styling, clothing and accessories.
Returns would ONLY be accepted in case of a Defect or Damage. For more, please visit the Returns & Refunds Policy page for more details.