Get Smytten on our App instead>
Premium Brands. Free Trials. Curated Shopping
About the product:
St. D'vence 100% organic and virgin coconut oil is an all-natural carrier oil that readily absorbs into your skin, making it an ideal oil for all skin and hair types. Being a cold-pressed natural oil, it ensures all vital nutrients penetrate into the skin and scalp providing effective results. It blends seamlessly with essential oils or any mix-ins. Create your own DIY scrub, mask or aromatherapy solution with this versatile oil. It is rich in ethically sourced ingredients which come with a host of skin, hair and health benefits.
- Coldpressed Organic and Virgin oil made with the finest quality of Coconuts.
- Prevents premature greying, reduces split ends and eliminates dandruff
- Controls hair fall, nourishes the scalp, promotes hair growth and works as a hair mask.
- Superfine for quick absorption and non-greasy formulation.
- Works wonder as a face cleanser, preventing dryness and flaking of skin.
- Used for therapeutic and moisturising benefits.
- Promotes clear skin and an efficient makeup remover.
- No Parabens, no mineral oils, no sulphates, PEG & PG Free, hypoallergenic.
100% Organic and Virgin Coconut Oil. No Mineral Oils or Thickeners Added.
How to use:
- Smooth it on from head to toe as a decedent as it works as a deeply penetrating body moisturizer.
- Massage into dry hair as a restorative mask.
- Leave it for 1-2 hours and wash your hair thoroughly for shiny, hydrated locks.
About the Brand:
St. D'Vence specialises in developing innovative skin care products that deliver visible results. St. D'Vence was born with a mission to provide the best and biggest range of premium skin care products, at affordable prices, because everybody deserves healthy, radiant skin. Extensively researched and developed products are first formulated in St. D'Vence labs in London and India. All ingredients are selectively sourced from various parts of the world.
Returns would ONLY be accepted in case of a Defect or Damage. For more, please visit the Returns & Cancellation Policy section in the Menu.