Get Smytten on our App instead>
Premium Brands. Free Trials. Curated Shopping
About the product:
St. D'vence 100% pure and natural avocado oil is a rich source of amino acid, essential fatty acid, and vitamin A, D and E providing adequate moisture to the epidermal layers and nourishing the skin while deeply penetrating into the scalp providing effective results. It also acts as a shield from harmful ultraviolet rays acting as a useful anti-tanning and sun-burn therapy. This cold pressed natural oil is ideal for daily use and can be used as a massage oil, aromatherapy oil or carrier oil. It blends seamlessly with essential oils or any mix-ins. Create your own DIY scrub, mask or aromatherapy solution with this versatile oil.
- Ultra-lightweight oil with super Quick Absorption Technology.
- Rich source of Amino acids, provides adequate nourishment to brittle hair.
- Penetrates deep into the epidermal layer providing moisture.
- Acts as an excellent hair conditioner and an excellent remedy for psoriasis.
- Rich in oleic acid, lowers cholesterol, keeps heart healthy.
- Cures joint pain, promotes healthy gums and curbs bad breath.
- No Parabens, no mineral oils, no sulphates, PEG & PG Free, hypoallergenic.
100% Pure and Natural Avocado Oil. No Mineral Oils or Thickeners Added.
How to use:
- For Skin: As a natural moisturizer, apply oil directly onto the skin or can be used as a base for lotions.
- For Hair Treatment: Add 2 or 3 drops of oil to any carrier or essential oil and apply on hair and leave for 15 minutes, then wash thoroughly with shampoo for best results.
About the Brand:
St. D'Vence specialises in developing innovative skin care products that deliver visible results. St. D'Vence was born with a mission to provide the best and biggest range of premium skin care products, at affordable prices, because everybody deserves healthy, radiant skin. Extensively researched and developed products are first formulated in St. D'Vence labs in London and India. All ingredients are selectively sourced from various parts of the world.
Returns would ONLY be accepted in case of a Defect or Damage. For more, please visit the Returns & Cancellation Policy section in the Menu.