Get Smytten on our App instead>
Premium Brands. Free Trials. Curated Shopping
About the product:
St. D'vence 100% pure and organic Argan Oil is sourced directly from women run Argan Co-operatives in Morocco. This oil provides deep moisture and hydration to your skin while adding shine and smoothness to frizzy and damaged hair. Enhanced with essential fatty acids, Vitamins A, C and E, it is a non-greasy oil which easily absorbs into your skin moisturizing it for a healthy looking skin. This cold pressed natural oil is ideal for daily use and can be used as a massage oil, aromatherapy oil or carrier oil.
- Highly versatile Moroccan cold pressed oil, provides deep nourishment and hydration to the skin, ideal for all skin and hair types, treats skin infections, fights bug bites and skin rashes, acts as a skin toner, removes dead skin cells.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, effective for razor bumps and burn, night-time moisturizer, rich in essential omega 6 fatty acids, vitamin A, C and E, strengthens brittle and frizzy hair, adds shine and smoothness.
- Massage oil, aromatherapy oil, carrier oil.
- No parabens, no mineral oils, no sulphates, PEG & PG free, hypoallergenic.
100% Pure and Organic Argan Oil. No Mineral Oils or Thickeners Added.
How to use:
- For best results, massage a few drops into your face and neck after cleansing.
- Apply oil on dry hair, making sure to massage into your scalp.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash your hair as usual.
- Add few drops to your shampoo or conditioner for shiny, thick hair every time you bath.
- Can be used with other carrier and essential oils.
About the Brand:
St. D'Vence specialises in developing innovative skin care products that deliver visible results. St. D'Vence was born with a mission to provide the best and biggest range of premium skin care products, at affordable prices, because everybody deserves healthy, radiant skin. Extensively researched and developed products are first formulated in St. D'Vence labs in London and India. All ingredients are selectively sourced from various parts of the world.
Returns would ONLY be accepted in case of a Defect or Damage. For more, please visit the Returns & Cancellation Policy section in the Menu.